Public Service Commission of Yazoo City Ms
Electric, Water, and Wastewater Service since 1903


                              Public Service Commission  -  210 South  Mound St.  Yazoo City , MS  39194 -  Phone  (662) 746- 3741          

Applications Pay Your Bill Power Plant Home Contact Us Employment
Water FAQ
Home Water  Power Plant Applications Employment Pay Your Bill Contact Us FAQ

Boil Water Notices

To Check Boil Water Notices click the link below:

2012           2013            2014          2015

2016           2017

Water Quality Reports

The Fededral Safe Drinking Water Act requires each public water system to develop and distribute a Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) to its customers each year. The CCR for your system can be found in the calender year below. If you have any questions, please contact PSC.